Growth Marketing Manager, Mobile
- Mobile App acquisition: Build a new organizational muscle around mobile app acquisition to acquire new users. You will own “app downloads and installations” metric.
- App store optimization: You'll work on how to optimize our presence in the App and Play Stores.
- Marketing strategy: Come up with the strategy around how we can drive acquisition and usage.
- Run campaigns: You'll drive creative with assistance from our design staff. You'll put together ads, run campaigns, monitor budgets and performance, and you'll adjust as you learn
Let's talk about you
- You have a BS degree, excellent analytical skills, and 5+ years of experience in growth/performance marketing, at-scale.
- You have ideas. Reading this description made your head explode with all the tactics we should be employing.
- You live and breathe mobile growth, stay ahead of cutting-edge trends, and can establish yourself as the in-house subject matter expert.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You've had some success marketing apps before. You have experience buying install ads in mobile-focused channels, and are proficient tools to support attribution (e.g. AppsFlyer) and deeplinking (e.g. Branch).
- Data-driven: You prefer to say, “My hypothesis is that...” instead of “I feel that...”. You are really comfortable with numbers and you can distill those numbers into actionable insights. You love A|B testing so much that you know the formula for the difference in means statistical test. Maybe you even ran some A|B tests before getting married. Scratch that last item; we're not sure if that's really a good idea.
- You can prioritize: If we try to do all the ideas, we'll fail. If we try to do just the bad ideas but do them well, we'll still fail. Be able to quickly figure out which idea will best accomplish the goal. For example: self-driving bikes, jet-powered unicycles, urban dog sleds. Pick one and tell us about it!
- You like people: On this journey, you are going to run across the “perfect partner”. You're not afraid to reach out and spin up a conversation. You will be expected to build relationships and get to know the players across the financial app ecosystem.
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top