Growth Lead / Growth Hacker
Introducing the world’s first gift card for stock! For the first time ever, you can buy $25, $50, and $100 Stockpile gift cards off the gift card rack at stores like OfficeMax, K-Mart, Safeway, and ToysRUs, or send e-gifts up to $1000 from our website (stockpile.com) or mobile app. You can also buy fractional shares of stock for yourself, and soon, you’ll be able to redeem rewards points for stock and much more!
Stockpile’s mission is to democratize stock ownership. 86% of the population has never had a chance to own stock because it’s intimidating and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be that way! We’ve broken down the barriers to stock ownership by building our own fractional shares platform and partnering with Fortune 500 companies to bring the stock market to you, whether you’re grocery shopping or doing your mobile banking. We’re also partnering with nonprofits to promote financial literacy and empowerment so anyone around the world, of any age or income level, can invest for their future.
Based in Palo Alto, Stockpile is venture-backed, and our team comes from companies like Facebook, PayPal, and E*Trade. We’ve been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Consumer Reports, and many others. We’re building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission, and would love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As a Growth person at Stockpile, you'll be driving company growth at the intersection of product, engineering, marketing, and data. We'll be working together to build features and run experiments to improve acquisition, engagement, retention, revenue, and virality.
- Collaborating with the team and using your experience, intuition, and analysis to decide where we should focus next.
- Defining growth metrics and conversion funnels
- Developing and improving our tools for experimentation and models
- Implementing analytics to find where users are engaging, what they're interested in, what works and what doesn't.
- Improving our data pipeline and reporting to enable us to make better decisions.
- Working with the rest of the team to implement features and experiments across marketing pages, our web app, and emails.
- Running email campaigns
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Passion and drive to change financial investing for the better
- Prior Growth marketing/hacking experience
- You love data. You've slung some SQL and done horrible things in Excel. You know what A/B testing and cohort analysis are.
- You have strong opinions about the right way to do things and you change them when the data says otherwise.
- Experience in fast-paced, high growth startup a plus
Back to top