Growth Hacker / Engineer
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As a Growth person at Stockpile, you'll be driving company growth at the intersection of product, engineering, marketing, and data. We'll be working together to build features and run experiments to improve acquisition, engagement, retention, revenue, and virality.
- Implement growth experiments using A/B testing framework or front-end and backend changes on the web and app. This means you are comfortable working full stack.
- Collaborating with the team and using your experience, intuition, and analysis to decide where we should focus next.
- Defining growth metrics and conversion funnels
- Developing and improving our tools for experimentation and models
- Implementing analytics to find where users are engaging, what they're interested in, what works and what doesn't.
- Improving our data pipeline and reporting to enable us to make better decisions.
- Working with the rest of the team to implement features and experiments across marketing pages, our web app, and emails.
- Running email campaigns
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- BS or MS in computer science
- Passion and drive to change financial investing for the better
- You love data. You've slung some SQL and done horrible things in Excel. You know what A/B testing and cohort analysis are.
- You have strong opinions about the right way to do things and you change them when the data says otherwise.
- Experience in fast-paced, high growth startup a plus
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top