Full stack Engineer
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with designer, product manager, and your engineering team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, our customers, and our risk and operations teams
- Design and Implement APIs for our merchants
- Identify and resolve performance issues and customer experience issues
- Refactor and improve the maintainability of the codebase
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Passion and drive to change financial investing for the better
- Comfort with both client-side and server-side development
- Experience with at-least one back-end technologies such as Java/Python/Node.js
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- BS,MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top