WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Build visualizations and analytics to make complex ideas clear and intuitive
- Collaborating with the designer in the process of creating design mock ups
- Collaborating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Help improve user experience and performance of our web application and our front-end infrastructure.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Passion and drive to change financial investing for the better
- Expertise in the browser web stack (HTML5/CSS)
- Experience with Angular.js OR React.js
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- BS,MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top