Director of Risk Operations
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead Risk operations initiatives to catch fraudulent activities. Deliver analytics to better understand fraudulent behavior.
- Develop risk controls to catch risk patterns across mobile, web and in-store channels
- Identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls
- Work closely with business, product, engineering and operations teams to ensure corrective action plans are implemented
- Develop ongoing risk assessments in addition to regulatory and accreditation audit preparation as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep understanding of risk management with 5+ year of experience at a payments or ecommerce company.
- A hands-on, self-starter who is intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience forming complex SQL queries, analyzing large data sets, and unearthing data insights to assist with company security
- An understanding of risk product requirements and how to develop and monitor statistical engines at a network, account and transaction level.
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, network security, physical security, etc
- An understanding of online risk verification vendors and how to conduct RFPs
- Experience with Information Security or conducting Information Security consulting engagements
- Knowledge of AML investigations and compliance a plus
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Chris leads mobile app development for both iOS and Android projects. His goal is to build the best mobile apps that speak to the company’s mission of making investing easy for all.
Back to top