Director of Risk Operations
Introducing the world’s first gift card for stock! For the first time ever, you can buy $25, $50, and $100 Stockpile gift cards off the gift card rack at stores like OfficeMax, K-Mart, Safeway, and ToysRUs, or send e-gifts up to $1000 from our website (stockpile.com) or mobile app. You can also buy fractional shares of stock for yourself, and soon, you’ll be able to redeem rewards points for stock and much more!
Stockpile’s mission is to democratize stock ownership. 86% of the population has never had a chance to own stock because it’s intimidating and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be that way! We’ve broken down the barriers to stock ownership by building our own fractional shares platform and partnering with Fortune 500 companies to bring the stock market to you, whether you’re grocery shopping or doing your mobile banking. We’re also partnering with nonprofits to promote financial literacy and empowerment so anyone around the world, of any age or income level, can invest for their future.
Based in Palo Alto, Stockpile is venture-backed, and our team comes from companies like Facebook, PayPal, and E*Trade. We’ve been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Consumer Reports, and many others. We’re building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission, and would love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead Risk operations initiatives to catch fraudulent activities. Deliver analytics to better understand fraudulent behavior.
- Develop risk controls to catch risk patterns across mobile, web and in-store channels
- Identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls
- Work closely with business, product, engineering and operations teams to ensure corrective action plans are implemented
- Develop ongoing risk assessments in addition to regulatory and accreditation audit preparation as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep understanding of risk management with 5+ year of experience at a payments or ecommerce company.
- A hands-on, self-starter who is intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience forming complex SQL queries, analyzing large data sets, and unearthing data insights to assist with company security
- An understanding of risk product requirements and how to develop and monitor statistical engines at a network, account and transaction level.
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, network security, physical security, etc
- An understanding of online risk verification vendors and how to conduct RFPs
- Experience with Information Security or conducting Information Security consulting engagements
- Knowledge of AML investigations and compliance a plus
Back to top