Director of Risk Operations
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead Risk operations initiatives to catch fraudulent activities. Deliver analytics to better understand fraudulent behavior.
- Develop risk controls to catch risk patterns across mobile, web and in-store channels
- Identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls
- Work closely with business, product, engineering and operations teams to ensure corrective action plans are implemented
- Develop ongoing risk assessments in addition to regulatory and accreditation audit preparation as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep understanding of risk management with 5+ year of experience at a payments or ecommerce company.
- A hands-on, self-starter who is intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience forming complex SQL queries, analyzing large data sets, and unearthing data insights to assist with company security
- An understanding of risk product requirements and how to develop and monitor statistical engines at a network, account and transaction level.
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, network security, physical security, etc
- An understanding of online risk verification vendors and how to conduct RFPs
- Experience with Information Security or conducting Information Security consulting engagements
- Knowledge of AML investigations and compliance a plus
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top