Director of Partner Management and Operations
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop partner strategy & plans to drive account acquisition, revenue, and marketing commits
- Create innovative ways to build volume through partners via new product opportunities
- Accelerate adoption and manage new partner integrations, programs and solutions
- Ensure all placements and promotions launch on time, and with the highest quality work
- Conduct campaign analysis and develop new ideas for optimization based on partner KPIs
- Maintain calendars with execution timelines and deliverables relating to all upcoming promotions and marketing events
- Develop the program management support systems/processes required to scale partner programs
- Support all operational rhythms -- monthly pipeline reviews, quarterly business reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
- Work closely with marketing, product, partnerships and with data analysts, and accounting.
- Past experience in a Partner Operations function or similar responsibilities supporting platform + consumer facing companies
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
- An interest in getting things done, from small operational details to large strategic initiatives
- Experience with SQL and some coding ability will be helpful
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top