Client Service/Operations Representative
- Provide assistance to online customers by answering phone calls, responding to emails and live chats within a fast paced call center environment.
- Trouble shooting basic technical issues and assisting customers having trouble accessing the Stockpile offering.
- Process information associated with client account(s), research more complex issues to correct/minimize customer concerns
- Ability to remain flexible when required to work on multiple projects and various departmental functions
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional manner while offering unique customer solutions
- May be asked to collaborate with customer service and/or operations teams to perform required work
- Understand, comply, maintain and reinforce FINRA regulatory compliance, firm policies, procedures and guidelines
- Other duties assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Exhibit passion, desire and willingness to deliver an exceptional customer experience during each and every customer interaction.
- Effectively recognize the opportunity to retain customers and proactively cross sell Stockpile products and services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and intermediate computer skills.
- Typing skills: Ability to type minimum of 20 words a minute.
- Professional writing skills with good grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to handle large number of phone calls with upbeat demeanor daily.
- Operations experience, especially in setting up new accounts and cashiering functions, would be a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex financial concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexibility to handle multiple customer issues while working under strict time constraints
- Organizational skills, detail oriented, accuracy and efficiency are critical qualities to service customer needs in this position
- Strong communicator who can effectively process customer requests in a timely efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and highly efficient
- Approach all job responsibilities, with a sense of urgency, throughout the entire work shift
- Ability to exercise independent thought and judgment while adapting to new tasks with little notice
- Solid interpersonal skills are required
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Ability to obtain FINRA 7 & 63 licenses within 6 – 12 months
- Ability to sit and work on computer for significant period of time
- Focused visual concentration and attention to detail when entering customer information on the computer
- Working environment provides minimal exposure to discomfort or risk to safety
- Requires some bending, lifting, and repetitive motions
- Work hours may regularly exceed a 40-hour workweek
- Ability to work evenings, overtime, or over the weekend and holidays when or if necessary.
- Must be reliable, provide own transportation and ability to arrive on time for scheduled shift.
- Willingness to work within a call center environment and open to occasional shift changes to meet business demands.
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top