WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, implement, test and maintain backend components: application, data, infrastructure, analytics and deployment
- Design and build systems with automated instrumentation and monitoring
- Design and Implement RESTful APIs for our merchants
- Live and breathe reliability and up-time
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- Identify and resolve performance and Scalability issues
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Passion and drive to change financial investing for the better
- Experience with Java or any other backend language (such as C, C++, C#)
- Experience with MySql or any other online data stores.
- Experience with Hadoop or NoSql data stores.
- Experience with at-least one scripting language such as Python.
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and functional programming paradigms
- BS,MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Before You Apply
- Our team members are avid users of our product. If you don't see yourself using the product, you won't be as passionate about making it better for our users, right?
- To encourage this, we’re offering $5 of free stock to go through our end-to-end onboarding experience. Choose from Amazon, Facebook, Tesla, or 1000+ other stocks and ETFs.
- Take the $5 freebie and open an investment account for you or your kids. (Yep, even kids and teens can invest at Stockpile!)
- In your application, tell us what you liked the most and the least about your experience. If you had a magic wand, what would you change? Don’t hold back — we want your candid feedback!
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Heidi manages partnerships with external companies who use Stockpile. She interfaces with banking partners, loyalty aggregators, and others to manage relationships and general operations.
Back to top