WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, implement, test and maintain backend components: application, data, infrastructure, analytics and deployment
- Design and build systems with automated instrumentation and monitoring
- Design and Implement RESTful APIs for our merchants
- Live and breathe reliability and up-time
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- Identify and resolve performance and Scalability issues
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Passion and drive to change financial investing for the better
- Experience with Java or any other backend language (such as C, C++, C#)
- Experience with MySql or any other online data stores.
- Experience with Hadoop or NoSql data stores.
- Experience with at-least one scripting language such as Python.
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and functional programming paradigms
- BS,MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Meet Some of Stockpile's Employees
Chris leads mobile app development for both iOS and Android projects. His goal is to build the best mobile apps that speak to the company’s mission of making investing easy for all.
Back to top