Are you highly motivated, detailed oriented and passionate about preparing for your career? Then we are looking for someone just like YOU to join our team!
We look for people who can dream, think, create and grow. Our culture thrives on embracing and rewarding imagination and is characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement. We pride ourselves on sharing ideas, diversity of thought and embracing dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value honesty, integrity and go above and beyond. As we continue to grow we need YOU to meet our demands for success.
We have developed and executed differentiated strategies that are helping us thrive in a rapidly changing industry.
There is no shortage of talent - we work hard to make Sterling an employer of choice.
None of the bureaucracy found in larger banks - open door policy with all executives.
One Dream, One Team, One Purpose, One Culture
Our Single Point of Contact model ensures every client and colleague feels valued and knows who to reach out to for specific guidance. Our purpose is to use the power of banking to move our company forward. We believe in a fair, ethical, and sustainable future-one where everyone thrives on a compliant and level playing field.
We are a results-driven culture, with a keen focus on collaboration + acceleration. We work hard, We win as a team, and We honor the diversity of skills brought by the collective.
What's in it for YOU
We aim to help you figure out exactly where you see yourself in our business. Whatever your passion, we will support you in getting the skills necessary to make your mark.
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary by bringing your energy, new ideas and trendsetting practices to cultivate an exceptional client experience. Reporting to the Manager of Debit Card/ATM Operations, this key position will be responsible for processing, Reg E Claims for both the ATM and Zelle products, monitoring and providing support for replacement debit cards, instant issue debit cards, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and Financial Center Service Requests. Working knowledge of debit card rules and Regulation E is essential in this role.
- Process Debit Card and Zelle client claims in accordance with Regulations E and Bank policy.
- Perform numerous daily ATM/Debit Card functions including: monitoring ATM availability, monitoring debit card limit exceptions, and processing expedited debit card orders,
- Assist Financial Centers with ATM repair orders. Escalate issues with Vendors when established SLA's are not met and follow through to completion.
- Process service requests received from the Financial Centers within established SLAs.
- Review and Prepare Vendor monthly invoices for payment.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to the teams Debt Card/ATM Operations Analysts as it pertains to Regulation
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.
Who We Want
- For this position, you must have at least 3 years of experience in a Regulation E claim processing environment.
- Extensive practical knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's, and/or Master's) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Exceptional Communication Skills - Strong communications, both verbally and written. Good at working with both product subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Other Attributes - flexible and agile; takes initiative and solves problems; decisive; extremely accurate and detail-oriented coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
All Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for any position and we will not consider F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders for employment opportunities.
All offers for employment with Sterling National Bank are contingent on successful completion of background investigation, including drug and fingerprint screening.