VP Sales, North America
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
Due to phenomenal growth of our newest product, Stella Connect, we are hiring a VP of Sales N.A. to lead our sales team. Stella Connect is a new SaaS solution that helps organizations motivate, reward and continually improve the performance of their front-line staff. This is a hands-on role where driving performance through training, motivation and process are keys to success. You will be responsible for building and managing a team of Sales Directors and Sales Development Reps to expand our amazing client roster.
- Manage a growing team to ensure attainment of ARR goals
- Set proper performance goals and manage sales forecast accordingly
- Oversee quota carrying sales people as they progress opportunities down the funnel
- Hold sales people accountable to sales process
- Hire successful sales people
- Manage a successful on-boarding and ongoing training program
- Ensure team planning and budgeting are highly accurate
- Manage sales territories, quotas and compensation plans
- Help sales reps drive deals toward close through in person pitches and bottom-funnel negotiations
- Foster a winning culture
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a SaaS sales environment
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise sales leadership experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience hiring, developing and leading an enterprise level inside sales and sales development team with a proven track record of motivating sales teams to exceed quota
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to produce and communicate product value propositions and sales best practices
- Passion for the customer experience
- A thorough understanding of metrics/forecasting, tracking, analysis, interpretation of actionable information in order to drive key business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At StellaService, our mission is to help companies create value from every service interaction. Through our Stella Metrics and Stella Connect products, we provide solutions that transform the way companies measure, optimize and monetize their service performance. Founded in 2010, StellaService is headquartered in New York City and has raised over $35 million in funding. Investors include Battery Ventures, Comcast Ventures, DFJ Gotham, Forerunner Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Novel TMT, RRE Ventures and Toba Capital. For more information visit stellaservice.com or follow StellaService on Twitter @StellaService.
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top