About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
StellaService is seeking a Sales Director to join our team and help grow our roster of clients using our Stella Connect product. Stella Connect is a new SaaS solution that helps organizations motivate, reward and continually improve the performance of their front-line staff. As a Sales Director you will cultivate relationships with our most targeted prospects, learn about their biggest challenges, and fit our solution to their needs.
- Acquire new customers and drive Annual Recurring Revenue
- Support the team in building an outbound pipeline of opportunities
- Develop relationships with senior leaders at targeted accounts and add value by being a subject matter expert
- Present the Stella Connect solution to executive leadership
- Meet prospects in person when needed (travel 25%)
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources and drive deals to close
- Negotiate pricing and business terms
- Coordinate schedules to close deals within an expected timeframe
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets at top-performing organizations
- Passion for great customer service
- Ability to stay organized in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top