Sales Development Representative
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their operations and their marketing issues. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business performance
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Natural self-starter
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Authentically curious
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Product Manager, Stella Connect
Suraj works directly with clients to understand their businesses—and how Stella complements their strategies. Suraj and the internal teams then build a roadmap outlining how to achieve client success.
Back to top