Sales Development Manager
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
StellaService is looking for a proven Sales Development Manager to drive outbound pipeline growth by directing and coaching our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. This new role will report to our Co-Founder and SVP of Global Sales & Service and will be located in our headquarters in the financial district of New York City.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the SDR team
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Lead all mentoring and coaching activities to build a high performing lead generation team
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and train new SDRs
- Quickly ramp new SDRs with training, including product knowledge, buyer personas, competition, tools training, and role-plays
- Provide SDRs with a coaching cadence of time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills
- Establish a library of prospecting resources for the SDR team
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation
- Oversee tracking of forecasts and create reports to demonstrate progress
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in lead generation or sales role
- 2+ years in team management or leadership role
- Deep experience in SalesForce
- Proficient in Excel
- Data-driven approach
- A history of consistently performing above quota in a high tech or SaaS related inbound/outbound sales environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills demonstrated through superior communication and presentation skills
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Co-founder, SVP Global Sales & Services
As a co-founder, John has many responsibilities, one of which is acquiring new clients and new customers for Stella Connect, a product that helps drive and motivate frontline staff employees.
Back to top