Product Marketing Manager
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
StellaService is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help shape product positioning, define the competitive landscape, and develop and execute go-to-market strategies. This important new role will report to our Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with our product, sales, and client services teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our industry, solutions and products and become a subject matter expert for client- and prospect-facing teams
- Develop and constantly enhance overall product positioning
- Develop value messaging for different buyer personas and industries
- Create a client and prospect feedback loop to inform positioning and GTM strategies
- Constantly evaluate competitive landscape and market potential
- Develop and execute GTM strategies for new features / solutions
- Manage sales and CS training to ensure consistent product positioning
- Track customer engagement and usage
- Drive pricing and profitability strategies for existing / new products
- Use market and product insights to underpin thought leadership programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence interacting with clients, prospects and internal audiences at all levels
- Ability to work effectively across internal teams
- Deep analytical experience with an ability to harness insights from multiple sources
- Great presenter able to train teams in a persuasive and informative way
- Inquisitive personality with a hunger to constantly learn and innovate
- Resourceful and creative
- Excited by fast-paced startup environments
- Strong technical writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a focus in marketing or business preferred
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience within a SaaS environment
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Co-founder, SVP Global Sales & Services
As a co-founder, John has many responsibilities, one of which is acquiring new clients and new customers for Stella Connect, a product that helps drive and motivate frontline staff employees.
Back to top