About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
StellaService is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help incubate, launch and manage potential new offerings for the company. This new role will report to our Vice President of Product. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate, and dedicated team supporting rapid company growth. This position is located in our headquarters situated in the financial district of New York City.
- Take offerings from beta to commercial launch: Ensure successful completion of beta/pilot period and incorporate beta learnings into MVP product requirements and go-to-market plans
- Post-launch, continue to manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to roadmap and go-to-market management
- Conduct regular customer and market outreach to validate and prioritize roadmap
- Collaborate with other members of the product team to ensure cohesion of the Stella product suite.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Technology, Data Operations, Marketing, Research and Sales/Client Services
- Present strategy, vision and plans to senior management, key stakeholders and customers
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of product management experience, ideally in a technology or data-oriented business. The ideal candidate would have experience with both B2B and B2C environments.
- Experience building and managing products using agile development
- A strategic thinker and a problem solver, comfortable using research and quantitative analysis to develop and optimize a product strategy.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and building great products and services to meet those needs
- Results-oriented, proactive in attacking opportunities and challenges with drive and energy to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who loves to collaborate and can influence/lead cross-functional teams
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Co-founder, SVP Global Sales & Services
As a co-founder, John has many responsibilities, one of which is acquiring new clients and new customers for Stella Connect, a product that helps drive and motivate frontline staff employees.
Back to top