About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
We are building a killer product that is changing the way customer support teams operate. We've got the success factors of great clients and high retention rates. But we won't stop there. We work closely with our clients to understand their challenges and pair that with our industry knowledge and product expertise to build a product that re-imagines how organizations motivate, reward and continually improve the performance of their front-line staff. As a Product Manager here, you will help define how we achieve our goals through close collaboration with every team at Stella.
- Blend data and conversations with clients to understand what is most valuable to our clients
- Prioritize product roadmap and develop wireframes and product specifications for impactful features
- Work closely with engineers to guide feature development, including preparing user stories, validating features before launch and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Collaborate with client services and sales, taking in what they are hearing from customers and prospects, and providing back product insights and training on the latest features
- Be a critical voice in developing the product roadmap for Stella Connect
- Measure and report on the outcome of feature launches
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Psychology, Design or related field
- Ability to switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Experience developing wireframes and/or designs for features
- Comfortable working in a culture of high ownership and high expectations
- Experience in SaaS, Ruby on Rails, front-end development a plus
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Product Manager, Stella Connect
Suraj works directly with clients to understand their businesses—and how Stella complements their strategies. Suraj and the internal teams then build a roadmap outlining how to achieve client success.
Back to top