Market Development Representative
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
StellaService is seeking a Market Development Representative (MDR) to join our team and expedite our growth by driving the acquisition of clients utilizing Stella Metrics insights. Stella Metrics is a syndicated insights product sold to C-Suite professionals, Operators, Analysts, and Marketers to help drive continual service improvements.
The MDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into top-tier retail accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You’ll conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at leading retail companies about their businesses, and work in partnership with Sales Directors to hit weekly and monthly goals. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Conduct in-depth research of assigned accounts to inform sales approach
- Engage and orchestrate strategic discussions with senior executives at targeted accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to accurately track activities and progress
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- The ability to write succinct, compelling emails and a great phone manner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Natural self-starter
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Authentically curious
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top