Director, Sales Operations
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
We are seeking a sharp, motivated and proactive Sales Operations expert with excellent communication skills for this redesigned role at StellaService. You will be the driving force on data management, reporting, analysis, forecasting, team enablement and more. You must have demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace with a high level of accuracy and excellent attitude. Detailed work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently. You will drive all aspects of sales operations as the company continues to grow and scale the business.
To be successful in this role, you must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, and the company's customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy, driven, and technically creative individual interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization.
- Responsible for requirements, definition, design and maintenance of Salesforce
- Develop and manage adoption of Salesforce across the sales and services team
- Hold training to ensure proper adoption
- Ensure other systems (e.g., Hubspot and Totango) are properly connected into Salesforce
Reporting & Administration
- Help architect the proper daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Host weekly and monthly meetings to ensure the right KPIs are being properly reviewed by the management team
- Hold individuals accountable to actionable items that arise out of management meetings
Analysis, Business Insights & Forecasting
- Analyze the core KPIs of the business
- Deliver business insights to the appropriate stakeholders
- Constantly drive forecast accuracy improvement; monitor and report on performance against forecast while performing root-cause analysis to correct errors and hypothesize process to avoid repeat errors
- Evaluate projects, compile data (interfacing with different departments as necessary), analyze trends and present findings to management team in an efficient and polished manner
- Maintain administrative roles for the sales and service technology stack, which includes Salesforce, Totango, Docusign, Join.me and others.
- Drive process optimization which may include lead scoring, pricing approval, contract management, or other initiatives
- Ensure appropriate leaderboards and daily/weekly emails are being seen by the sales and services team to drive performance
Organizational Design & Support
- Help leaders with territory design, adjustments and balancing
- Ensure commission mechanics are running smoothly
- Help address all special projects that affect core sales and client service KPIs
- Quickly respond to priority requests, juggling other projects as necessary, providing consistent high level of service to all internal customers
- Bachelors Degree or comparable experience
- 5+ years experience in sales operations
- Very strong Salesforce.com experience (knowledge of administration, reporting, dashboards and end-user functionality)
- Strong and proactive strategic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask on several projects running simultaneously
- Excellent system skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Personable and able to work as a member of a small team and to interact with peers and internal customers in other departments as needed
- Excellent work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Product Manager, Stella Connect
Suraj works directly with clients to understand their businesses—and how Stella complements their strategies. Suraj and the internal teams then build a roadmap outlining how to achieve client success.
Back to top