Client Success Manager
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
Stella is seeking Client Success Managers to join our team and help service and drive client success for our roster of leading brands and retailers. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing StellaService at a rapid rate. The Accounts Team is responsible for onboarding, training, supporting, engaging and renewing clients across the company’s products.
- Provide client success support to Enterprise Account Directors as part of a team servicing our largest clients by increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and monitoring satisfaction with key users of our products
- Manage the end-to-end relationship, renewal and client success of SMB accounts, which includes managing new customer onboarding, implementation, launch communications and training
- Analyze product usage trends and take action to ensure client success
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities within owned SMB accounts
- Build and Maintain strong relationships through regular and on-going interaction with senior executives
- Present to customer service and operations customer teams
- Address day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients
- Proactively engage with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues towards product enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and managing data sets
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Experience using a Client/Customer Success platform
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Co-founder, SVP Global Sales & Services
As a co-founder, John has many responsibilities, one of which is acquiring new clients and new customers for Stella Connect, a product that helps drive and motivate frontline staff employees.
Back to top