Client Insights Manager
About the Opportunity
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
Stella is seeking Client Insights Managers to join our team and help service our roster of enterprise clients using Stella Metrics. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing StellaService at a rapid rate. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in either customer service at large retailers or in client-facing roles at data or SaaS companies who work with retailers.
- Ensure client success by uncovering and delivering insights to key executives at our enterprise clients
- Manage the renewal of large annual contracts
- Present to the marketing and operational executive teams at major retailers
- Maintain strong relationships through regular and on-going interaction with senior executives
- Address day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients
- Analyze product usage trends
- Proactively engage with clients to gather feedback and incorporate ideas towards product enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in at least one of the following:
- Operational experience at a large retailer
- Consulting role to large retailer
- Client-facing role with SaaS or data vendor to large retailer
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and managing data sets
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp + bonus; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
StellaService is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of StellaService's Employees
Co-founder, SVP Global Sales & Services
As a co-founder, John has many responsibilities, one of which is acquiring new clients and new customers for Stella Connect, a product that helps drive and motivate frontline staff employees.
Back to top