VP, Betting Products
- Flexible / Remote
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Department: Product Portfolio Lead- Betting
Job Title: Senior Portfolio Executive, Product
Reports To (title): CPMO
Career Level: CL5
Line Management Responsibility: yes
As a Senior Portfolio executive, you will bring product and growth expertise to drive acquisition and engagement across our sports and betting products. You will be responsible for the development of a product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the business leaders in our Betting business, This includes, managing existing products and new feature development, new product development, coordination with Design and Engineering and the development of the full go to market plan. Innovation is key, we are looking for a leader who can create growth and disruption through a unique user experience we build with and for our clients. .
We are looking for an experienced product leader who has worked in the betting space. You will be tasked with leading a portfolio of products that exist today, while growing the portfolio in new capabilities and new product innovation.
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
- Plan a successfully strategy and road-map and release of products to the market.
- Manage timeline, resources and prove with Data / ROI strategy to show that the product is worth to develop
- Discover new products, features or improvements and solve user problems and pain points by constantly improving personalized user experience.
- Understand user wants and needs through research, persona development, and user testing
- Understand the competitive landscape to understand industry best practices and areas for improvement
- Challenge the status quo of the industry by thinking outside of the box about new features and implementation
- Carefully breakdown larger strategies into well-defined, detailed product requirements and create Product Feature Specifications
- Work closely with designers and engineers in an agile environment to ensure successful execution of the roadmap
- Write user stories and prioritize backlogs based on the Sportsbook roadmap
- Collaborate with cross functional business teams to ensure successful product launches.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 4 years of product management experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Good and managing a small product team
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently to get an idea from inception to implementation, including knowledge of techniques for validation and testing
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Ability to understand and delve holistically into a product while also being able to break down features and set priorities
- Familiarity with an Agile development process and driving the product roadmap
- Knowledge of Agile tools, like Jira, Aha or Trello
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology/engineering and the business
- Ability to concisely summarize complex issues and make clear, compelling recommendations
- You are data-driven and consistently leverage data to make decisions
- Strong understanding of technology, sports, gaming/casinos, or all of the above
- Experience in sports betting industry
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport - be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
Back to top