Vice President - Corporate Development
- Chicago, IL
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
As Vice President of Corporate Development, you will build and execute investment and acquisition strategy to create significant value for our customers and help Stats Perform expand our presence within our current Sport Tech market and to adjacent markets. Stats Perform is a global leader in Sports AI/Tech and your role will be to help further accelerate this organic growth and expand Stats Perform market via acquisitions and investments.
What You'll Do:
• Lead strategic thinking on how we further accelerate our organic growth with Investments and Acquisitions using data-driven analysis.
• Lead inorganic sourcing initiatives and manage the growth pipeline.
• Manage business case formulation, valuation analysis, financial modeling, integration analysis, and all acquisition due diligence.
• Create and present findings to the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
• Collaborate with the Legal department and outside counsel in deal structuring, negotiation, and term strategy.
• Work closely with the Product teams to build and keep evergreen a comprehensive fact-base of up and coming technologies in our space
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders across executive, strategy, finance, product, engineering, and sales teams to ensure close alignment on deals before, during and after deal sign
• Review of company financials performance, attribution analysis, financial review, and creation of detailed evaluation.
Skills & Requirements
What You'll Need:
• Master's degree in business administration or related field
• 3 or more years of experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Management Consulting with expertise in M&A
• Ability to source and synthesize complex data sets into business decisions
• Track record of managing multiple projects and achieving milestones in a dynamic environment
• Strong leadership skills: ability to take initiative and ownership and effectively leverage resources to drive successfully outcomes
Stats Perform Core Values
We foster a culture of respect and collaboration to selflessly support and engage our teammates
We are proud and passionate about the work we do and our role in sport
Dedicated to Client Success
We keep our client's goals at the center of everything we build and do; when our clients win, we win
We aspire to innovate in all of our work to disrupt and shape the future of our industry
Be The Best
We have a relentless pursuit of getting the job done right and celebrating the results
Back to top