Strategic Accounts Director
- Silicon Valley, CA
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Job Title: Strategic Accounts Director
Reports To (title): Vice President of Strategic Accounts
Career Level:CL 4
Location: East Coast (NYC), Central (Chicago), West Coast (Silicon Valley/Los Angeles)
Line Management Responsibility: No
HERE IS MORE ABOUT US:
As the world's leading sports data and technology company, Stats Perform powers sports. We are trusted by more than 1800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 400,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking and customizable digital solutions.
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
This individual will manage Stats Perform's strategic account relationships, serving as the commercial lead on specific emerging and high growth products. The role encompasses sales & account management, business development, project management and go to market responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully grasp complex technical concepts, with a deep understanding of tech, digital media, with an interest in sports data and analytics. This person will work with the largest media and technology companies in the world and thrive on expanding client relationships with a consultative approach. Responsibilities include overall account management including renewals, strengthening existing relationships, implementing service strategies and driving incremental and new revenue opportunities.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Consistently achieve revenue targets through retention, expansion and growth of clients
- Maintain comprehensive account plans including strategies to expand contacts, penetrate into white space of accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Manage day to day activity with clients, partnering with Stats Perform team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of software and solutions
- Utilize stakeholder management strategies, and develop winning value propositions for products and services that align to account priorities
- Establish and develop relationships with key executive influencers to anticipate key developments and provide relevant solutions
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage a pipeline
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of sales, BD, and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of the rapidly evolving digital media space
- Relevant knowledge of data-driven products and APIs
- History of meeting financial objectives by growing revenue
- Strong sales management process/organizational skills, specifically related to forecasting and utilization of sales tools (including Salesforce.com)
- Functional mastery of account planning and sales execution
- Ability to develop and review effective proposals focusing on business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
STATS PERFORM CORE VALUES
We foster a culture of respect and collaboration to selflessly support and engage our teammates
We are proud and passionate about the work we do and our role in sport
Dedicated to Client Success
We keep our client's goals at the center of everything we build and do; when our clients win, we win
We aspire to innovate in all of our work to disrupt and shape the future of our industry
Be The Best
We have a relentless pursuit of getting the job done right and celebrating the results
Back to top