REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Automated Insights, a division of STATS, is looking for a Software Engineer in our Durham, NC location.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team's ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested services and tools that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production usage and performance
- Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ year Ruby/Rails experience
- Node.js experience a plus
- Understand API and Microservice architecture
- Interest in AWS/Docker (not required, but experience would be great)
About Automated Insights
Automated Insights (Ai) helps organizations make better business decisions, faster. By empowering data-driven organizations with Ai's proprietary natural language generation (NLG) platform, Wordsmith, businesses are able to deliver the right insight, to the right person, at the right time and in the easiest-to-understand medium-the written word. Wordsmith makes exploring, discovering, and communicating insights easier than ever before. Our Wordsmith platform turns raw data into written narratives for clients like Activision, Yahoo!, and the Associated Press.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top