STATS, the leader in sports artificial intelligence ("AI"), collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary AI, to unlock the past, present and future of everything sport. STATS powers sports data, technology, and content to meet the evolving needs of the world's largest media and technology companies, sportsbooks and teams and leagues. Due to our unrivaled speed and accuracy, fans and athletes around the globe trust STATS to analyze performance data from more than 130,000 games covered annually. STATS' innovative solutions engage more than three billion fans annually through fan engagement, betting and team performance.
The pioneer of live sports data, STATS, continues to speed innovation in the industry with AutoSTATS, the first-ever AI-powered technology to collect player-tracking data from any television broadcast. STATS combines the industry's fastest and most accurate data platform with video analysis, sports content, player tracking, and the leading sports AI. For more information, visit www.stats.com and follow STATS on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/stats-llc .
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team's ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested services and tools that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production usage and performance
- Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant software development experience that includes Oracle or other relational databases
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture)
- Good diagnostic, analytical, design and communication skills
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Expertise in C# and/or VB.Net
- Experience with SOA architectures and distributed systems
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Experience in Java and/or other Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Familiarity with event-driven or message-driven architecture tools like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Familiarity with Apache Storm, Apache Spark or other open-source big data technologies
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, and/or AppVeyor
- Familiarity with Python scripting
- Familiarity with Node.js microservice development
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top