As the world's leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team's ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested services and tools that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production usage and performance
- Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant software development experience that includes Oracle or other relational databases
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture)
- Good diagnostic, analytical, design and communication skills
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Expertise in C# and/or VB.Net
- Experience with SOA architectures and distributed systems
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Experience in Java and/or other Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Familiarity with event-driven or message-driven architecture tools like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Familiarity with Apache Storm, Apache Spark or other open-source big data technologies
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, and/or AppVeyor
- Familiarity with Python scripting
- Familiarity with Node.js microservice development
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top