Senior Software Engineer, Front-End
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Automated Insights, a division of Stats Perform, is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer in our Durham, NC location.
The Senior Front-End Software Engineer will work on our flagship natural language generation products. You'll work within a cross-functional team within our wider product organization to architect and deliver new capabilities to our clients. You'll get to have a huge impact on new features, owning large portions of the codebase, driving architectural and design decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Pair Programming and Test Driven Development (TDD) on a daily basis.
- Contribute in all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Coach and mentor software engineers on your team and across the company.
Skills You'll Use:
- Pair Programming / TDD
- React / Redux
- Jest / Mocha
- Webpack / ES6 / Babel
- AWS / Cloud
- Docker / Containerization
About Automated Insights
Automated Insights (Ai) helps organizations make better business decisions, faster. By empowering data-driven organizations with Ai's proprietary natural language generation (NLG) platform, Wordsmith, businesses are able to deliver the right insight, to the right person, at the right time and in the easiest-to-understand medium-the written word. Wordsmith makes exploring, discovering, and communicating insights easier than ever before. Our Wordsmith platform turns raw data into written narratives for clients like Activision, Yahoo!, and the Associated Press.
Stats Perform Core Values
We foster a culture of respect and collaboration to selflessly support and engage our teammates
We are proud and passionate about the work we do and our role in sport
Dedicated to Client Success
We keep our client's goals at the center of everything we build and do; when our clients win, we win
We aspire to innovate in all of our work to disrupt and shape the future of our industry
Be The Best
We have a relentless pursuit of getting the job done right and celebrating the results
Back to top