Sales and Marketing Manager
As the world's leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
Due to the success and growth of our company, we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager. In this role, you'll focus on growing the revenue of the organization, both through sales and marketing of our platforms, tools and solutions. Partnering closely with product, engineering, finance, customer services and support, in addition to other departments, you'll play a crucial role in our expansion globally.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organization, and continues to build equity in the company's brand Own and maintain the annual marketing plan and budgets Develop sales strategy and business plan to meet and exceed quarterly and annual new business quotas Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, closed deals and other KPIs to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management Direct initiatives to define scope, requirements and processes for the effective execution of the overall marketing strategy Create and implement effective sales and marketing tools, including management and development of sales collateral, presentations, customer success stories and other sales tools to enhance the productivity of the sales team Assist in final contract negotiations and close, client presentations, and proposals
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required 5+ years' experience managing the strategic development and execution of sales and marketing activities with technology-enabled and data business models (ideally subscription-based); strong preference for someone with international/global experience Experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms (i.e., Marketo) required Knowledge of marketing KPIs and analytics with the ability to make data-driven decisions Experience selling B2B enterprise solutions History of quota attainment and overachievement for you and your team Strong leadership, interpersonal and business partnership skills Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospective customers Strong content/insight development and story-telling capabilities Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills Exceptional project management, planning and budgeting skills A strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment. Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role. Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success. Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top