As the world's leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
- Conduct a range of tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain test plans and automated test scripts in a dynamic, agile development environment
- Perform verification tests to ensure software corrections
- Document and report defects
- Continuously improve upon QA expertise, knowledge, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Up to 1 year of relevant software testing experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Good grasp of Cause and effect / If-Then relationships
- Enthusiastic, Self-Starter
- Ability to accurately describe an application(s) - what it does, why it does it, what its pieces are and how it can be broken
- Experience with Gherkin / Cucumber
- Previous manual testing experience
- Previous automated testing experience (any language/framework is acceptable)
- Previous experience with CI/CD (specifically TeamCity, but any tool will work)
- Previous technical experience (development, etc.)
- Strong interest in sports (any and all sports
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Meet Some of STATS's Employees
Principal Product Designer
Andrew analyzes user behavior data to determine product designs that are engaging and easy to use for sports fans around the world.
Back to top