REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
STATS is looking to hire an Executive Assistant, reporting to our COO. In this role, you'll manage and prioritize a constantly shifting, complex calendar of conferences and appointments, through communication with internal and external executives, departments and teams. As an Executive Assistant, you'll act as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on matters pertaining to the COO and will be in charge of special projects related to key business initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the COO on daily administrative tasks including managing an active calendar, preparation and submission of expense reports, and composing and preparing correspondence
- Proactively manage and coordinate events and complex travel arrangements for COO
- Compile materials for executive reports and Board Deck slides
- Assist with company-wide events
- Generate and format business reports within Excel and prepare PowerPoint slides
- Interface with the Board of Directors and senior executive leadership teams of our customers
- Other duties, as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Proven track record as an executive assistant
- Proactive mindset and ability to prioritize conflicting priorities
- An ability to think critically and analytically to assist with key initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Skills to manage multiple projects with deadlines
- Proven competencies in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top