- Flexible / Remote
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Department: Human Resources
Job Title:Director, DE&I
Reports To (title): Chief Human Resource Officer
Career Level: CL4
Hours of Work: M-F, 40 Hours
Line Management Responsibility: N/A
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Stats Perform is looking for their first Director, DE&I that will lead our efforts to build and cultivate a diverse and inclusive team along with an organizational culture. In this role, you will be spearheading all DE&I initiatives which includes setting long-term strategy and defining the company approach to DE&I in the workforce. You will be partnering with leadership and employees to better understand the needs of the company and creating programs to help achieve these goals.
This position will report into the Chief Human Resources Officer and bring thought leadership along with data driven action plans to the business. You will have the opportunity to drive real value to our team by leveraging data and metrics to inform our DE&I investments, and you will set the tone for how we speak about our strategy within the organization and during our recruitment process.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and champion diversity and inclusion awareness and cultural programs across Stats Perform.
- Research and execute strategies and initiatives to foster the organizations diversity and inclusion goals.
- Partner with business and recruiting teams to help incorporate diversity goals into overall recruitment strategy.
- Identify diversity best practices and benchmarks as input to designing and implementing initiatives.
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business.
- Partner with Internal Communications team to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Develop metrics to highlight trends and measuring the impact of corporate diversity and inclusion efforts and then track and report on them.
- Translate metrics, research, and trends to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement.
- Develop and implement training to aid diversity and retention initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation and best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; Master's degree preferred.
- Five years of Human Resources or related experience required with at least three years specializing in equal employment opportunity and diversity programs preferred.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and engage effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to motivate, influence and optimize senior leadership, stakeholders and peer groups.
- Strong program and project management skills, and ability to operationalize and scale programs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities.
- Experience leading equality or affinity groups
- Ability to excel in high growth, fast paced environments
- Proven history of driving innovation and finding new solutions that lead to tangible results
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP a plus.
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport - be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
Back to top