Demand Generation Manager
As the world's leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
What You'll Do:
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Partner with Sales to ensure marketing efforts align with their initiatives and goals
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketo, Salesforce) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Manage website analytics and digital ad campaigns (social, PPC and retargeting campaigns)
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Adapt marketing efforts to align with strategic initiatives and changing market conditions
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in Marketing Automation, Campaign Development or Operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Ability to manage and grow an agile demand generation team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision; must be results oriented and able to move forward without complete information
- Ability to proactively communicate status and identify risks with changing requirements and priorities
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top