Data-Scientist/Artificial Intelligence Scientist
- London, United Kingdom
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Job Title: Data-Scientist/Artificial Intelligence Scientist
Reports To (title):
Location: London/ Munich
Hours of Work: Standard Business Hours
Line Management Responsibility: Paul Power
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Do you have a background in Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Physics, Statistics or Probability Theory? Do you have a passion for sport and football in particular? Do you live to find data driven solutions to complex problems? Come join our team at Stats Perform as a Data Scientist building predictive models with modern deep learning tools that will be utilized by the world's leading technology companies, sports franchises and sports book operators.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
• Researching, developing, and implementing the most innovative machine learning and computer vision techniques to Stats Perform's wealth of sports data (both structured and unstructured)
- Productizing artificial intelligence-based solutions alongside engineers and product teams
- Providing technical guidance to product teams on the artificial intelligence (machine learning and computer vision) approaches appropriate for a task
- Patenting the innovative solutions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
• Bachelor's, MS or PhD in computer science or related quantitative field.
• Expertise in using Python, C++, or other programming language
• Substantial experience with unstructured data sources, especially in areas such as spatiotemporal data, video/image, speech or text data
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern deep learning engine such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
• Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
• Passion for creating new technologies with high product impact within sport.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
• Knowledge of using GPUs
• Previous experience working in performance sport setting
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport - be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE...
25 days' annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance, Life Assurance ( 4x annual salary ), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
And there's more...... you'll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding 'Refer a Friend' scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Back to top