Customer Success Manager
STATS collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary AI to unlock the past, present and future of everything sport. The pioneer of live sports data, STATS continues to speed innovation in the industry with AutoSTATS, the first-ever AI-powered technology to collect comprehensive sports data from any television broadcast. The world's most innovative brands, technology companies, media, fantasy, gaming, teams and leagues trust STATS to provide world-class artificial intelligence solutions to engage billions of fans. STATS combines the industry's fastest and most accurate data platform with video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking, and the latest in AI and machine learning to provide unparalleled media and team performance solutions. For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
As a successful Customer Success Manager at STATS, you'll build and manage meaningful client relationships with a consultative approach.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively manage the region's top clients to ensure client engagement, positive NPS, and reduce churn
- Form strong relationships with customers via email, phone and occasionally in person, and work to keep them fully engaged and supported
- Understand and anticipate customer's need and goals; track customer progress and help develop creative solutions or strategies
- Gather product feedback and act as advocate for your client-base with internal development and product teams
- Partner with clients to develop strategies for best use of the product
- Conduct live demonstrations and training as needed
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of customer success or training experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and efficiently respond to multiple clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Strong communication and presentation skills
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top