Computer Vision Engineer
- London, United Kingdom
REVOLUTIONIZE SPORTS THROUGH AI
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Computer Vision Engineer
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
At Stats Perform, we have a world-class artificial intelligence team, which has the aim to maximize the value of the enormous amount of sports data that we have at our disposal. As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be part of our AI Team working on revolutionizing the world of sport using our new Computer Vision innovations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement the most innovative computer vision solutions on sports video data
- Deploy computer vision systems in the field by designing and developing production quality code
- Work with back-end and front-end developers as well as the product team
- Keep current with latest trends and technologies, to continually improve computer vision systems
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport - be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE...
25 days' annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Private medical insurance, Life Assurance , Pension Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
And there's more...... you'll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding 'Refer a Friend' scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Skills & Requirements
What You'll Need:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science in computer vision domain.
- 5-7 years' experience in developing computer vision applications
- Programming fluency in C/C++, OpenCV and programming on GPU
- Normal to medium level experience with GPU technologies and frameworks - CUDA, NVIDIA computer vision SDKs
- Strong software, hardware, and systems development understanding necessary for building real-time computer vision applications
- General understanding of computer vision concepts (Feature extraction, training regimes, multi-view geometry, bundle adjustment, SLAM etc)
- Collaborative attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document design and document code, write unit tests
- Normal to medium level experience with TDD (test driven development)
Good to have qualifications
- Deep Learning knowledge with in computer vision space (Object detection, re-identification, semantic segmentation)
- Knowledge in multi-object tracking principles and multi-camera calibration
- Ability to apply deep learning to vision data, preferably direct experience with TensorFlow
- Knowledge of H264 & MPEG4 video standards, and experience with hardware compression engines, video processing pipelines.
Stats Perform provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Back to top