Sr. Java Architect,VP
- New York, NY
We are hiring a Senior Java Architect to join our team in New York, NY. Currenex is a market-leading technology provider offering the FX community high-performance technology and deep pools of liquidity for anonymous and disclosed trade execution.
What you will do
- You will focus on developing core server components and APIs for our trading platform with some opportunities for full-stack development.
- You will work closely with your feature team, other dev teams, product management, QA and support through the full development lifecycle.
- You will work on challenging problems in a collaborative atmosphere and you will be supported by experienced peers and expected to write clean, maintainable, and performant code.
What we value
- You possess excellent understanding of Java
- You have deep understanding of all stages of the development lifecycle
- You show commitment to writing clean, well-tested, code- interest in high performance, distributed applications
- You have excellent object-oriented design skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent on-the-job education
- Architect level candidates must possess 10+ years experience demonstrating strong low latency Java expertise
Bonus points for
- Expertise writing high frequency trading applications a big plus
- Comfort working in a Linux environment
- Experience with high performance, distributed applications
Back to top