Who we are looking for
Security Software and Product Integration Engineer responsible for the design, engineering and implementation of Secure account management processes using MSFT Active Directory and Oracle LDAP directory services. Candidate will drive implementation of the Oracle OUD Directory Server product upgrade and redesign of the sync processing between AD and LDAP. Candidate will also participate in defining and implementing new product features. The individual in this role will oversee the development of standard processes to identify and remediate issues and vulnerabilities. Candidate will also participate in maturing the operations model for long term support of the environment.
What you will be responsible for
- Upgrading oracle directory servers to the latest product version
- Redesigning account sync process between AD and LDAP directory servers
- Redesigning current DS implementation to align with strategic roadmap
- Creating and maintaining documentation for technical and administrative functions
- Providing guidance for scoping complex, cross-organizational projects as needed
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to design and implement solutions that optimize systems and processes
- Proficiency with a scripting language such as Python or Perl
- Proficiency in directory services configuration (ldap directory, Active Director) Oracle DS preferred
- Proficiency with the unix operating system
- Familiarity with security, systems, and networking technologies
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience with LDAP directory services
- 5 years of experience in infrastructure (security/systems/network) engineering and/or development
- 5 years in technology leadership positions
- Experience developing executive-level reporting and communications
- Experience establishing and defining the scope of new functions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience working in large complex environments (financial services a plus)
Why this role is important to us
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers