- Quincy, MA
Who we are looking for
Be a part of a team dedicated to transforming Identity and Access Management at State Street. Your work will help drive long-term strategic initiatives aimed at enhancing State Street's cyber-security posture.
State Street is looking for a security architect to be part of the Identity and Access Management Solutions team. You will interface with architects from Enterpise Architecture and application as well as application and infrastructure teams.
What you will be responsible for
As Security Architect you will
- Work with enterprise and infrastructure architects to design authentication and authorization solutions for a wide range of products and services including various Clouds (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Act as the IAM subject matter expert to the rest of the enterprise as well as auditors and regulators
- Design strong authentication and authorization solutions for Privileged Access Management
- Define in-depth security architecture standards for applications, infrastructure and data security to drive standardization across the enterprise
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies for IAM and act as a leader for innovation
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strength in critical thinking and problem solving
- Deep knowledge of security concepts related to authentication
- Ability to work in large cross-divisional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA or BS in a technical discipline or 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of security principles, best practices and methods
- In-depth knowledge of authentication technologies such as Kerberos, RADIUS, NIS, OIDC, Oauth, SAML
- Leadership skills and the ability to drive innovation
- Experience securing cloud infrastructure and applications preferred but not required
- CISSP Certification or Masters Degree in Security related discipline preferred but not required
Some travel may be required if outside the Boston area
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Back to top