Job Opening - Salesforce.com Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Salesforce.com Developer. This is a high impact role with responsibility for the configuration and development of State Street's salesforce.com CRM platform. The successful candidate will have experience performing functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, testing, and deploying functionality across the salesforce.com platform. Ideally this candidate will have over 5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer, with a solid track record of accomplishments.
Our Salesforce.com, branded SF360, includes the Salesforce.com CRM, reporting tools (Tableau), marketing automation tools (Adobe and Cvent), along with IT integrations (Workday, Azure AD) and data source migrations (CDMS, SNL, MMD) and includes data that is used to generate State Street's 10-k filing.
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Translate strategies, functional and non-functional requirements into appropriate architectures and designs
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
- In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of business processes.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
- Perform routing review of code, configuration, data and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and end user support
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Coordinate release activities for all phases of delivery including but not limited to review of roadmap priorities, release scope, test planning, UAT signoff and production readiness
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration across a global development team, project teams, and business and systems partners
- Salesforce Certification
- Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementation and long term maintenance of Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated experience in performing gap-analysis between business requirements and Salesforce.com out of the box capabilities
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions and then implement them independently or with other team members
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Expert communication skills as their will be opportunity to interact/collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher