Product Manager - Reference Data Master Technology, Vice President
- Boston, MA
State Street Alpha brings together our clients' choice of real-time data and intelligence across the investment lifecycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for their clients. With built-in flexibility and scalability, Alpha lets clients manage any assets in any market and streamline their day-to-day processes - helping to facilitate innovation, better inform investment decisions, optimize returns and streamline business operations.
- Analyze & Design Logical Standard Data Model for Mastering Reference Data
- Develop and manage the master data requirements backlog
- Conduct thorough current state analysis of 'Asset Control' ecosystem (data domains, interfaces, services)
- Align with procurement & legal teams for contract management.
- Deploy Central Master Data Store with cross reference functionality and a downstream delivery framework.
- Develop metering framework to disseminate TCO to downstream consumers (internal & external)
- Develop data entitlement framework for internal & external consumers
- Develop data usage tracking for consumption & redistribution control.
- Develop Automated Rules Based data validation framework for Data Ops.
- Develop operational dashboards to manage workflow.
- Develop tools for Data Analytics & Metrics.
- Retire legacy SMF applications part of the roadmap.
- Require strong analytical , problem-solving skills, strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines
- Strong understanding of the technology development lifecycle
- Specific knowledge of the investment industry (financial instruments, workflows, major players, trends, etc.)
- Require Bachelor's Degree minimum.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience
- Experience in software technology products supporting market data and security master products.
- Hands on experience in Bloomberg, Refinitive, Index Provider data sets and other data providers.
- Experience in either product management or systems analysis developing and delivering a multi-tier financial applications
- Proven experience in managing development of similar products Technical and architectural experience (coding, architecture, tech design)
- Consulting skills and experience
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Back to top