About the job
As DevOps & Observability engineer within the global DaaS Infrastructure team, your main responsibility will be maintaining and expanding our automation frameworks in State Street's infrastructure.
We need someone passionate about automation development, with aspirations to become an SME (we will help you get there).
This role will provide you with the opportunity to help us on improving and scaling automation both on-prem and in the cloud for an enhanced user experience, one we can be proud of.
What You'll Do
The below is what we are looking for, but you may not have it all, and we always want to give you the opportunity to learn and bridge the gaps.
- Development in PowerShell and Ansible (we help you to transition if your past experience is Python or .NET)
- Learn new technologies and work with existing SMEs to create automation workflows, for deploying infrastructure products and data analytics pipelines
- Help us to expand our Observability platform, by transforming raw data from 100k+ endpoints into interactive dashboards in ElasticSearch/Kibana.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across internal customers to gather requirements and designing frameworks for projects
- Help us to build an automation product catalogue for our customers
- Work through Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
Who You Are
- You take accountability, think big, start small and own it
- You're passionate and proud about what you do, but you want to do more
- You want to learn to further your technical but also personal skill sets
- You do have proven experience working in an environment that has complicated and difficult problems to solve
- You are not afraid to try new things and face complex problems head-on, always with a "can do" attitude
- Never accept what we have is good enough, always look on how we can improve
- Competitive compensation
- Private health care
- Flexible working hours
- Access to good online learning resources
- Remote working or office, whatever you prefer