Azure Security and Identity Lead
- Quincy, MA
State Street Corporation is searching for a Senior Azure Security Engineer to support the development and operationalization of cloudsecurityarchitectures, patterns and practices in its emergingAzurecloud platform.
The successful candidate will have expert knowledge and experience in:
- The Azure hierarchy and configuration of policies at each level
- Hybrid cloud deployments
- Implementing both cloud native and third-party security controls in the Azure public cloud
- Working closely with senior staff to develop new security strategies and design solutions/repeatable patterns that address a broad range of end-to-end information security requirements, including:
- Governance & Regulatory Compliance
Identity & Access Management
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory (AD)
- Privileged Access Management
- Secrets Management
- Network and Endpoint Security
- Data Protection (classification, encryption & key management)
- Application Security
- API's and
- User Interfaces
- Exceptional interpersonal, written communication and presentation
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting - with attention to details
- At least one Azure cloud-supported scripting language/automation platform (e.g. Power Shell, Teraform, Blue-Print)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3 plus years hands on working with Azure security controls
- 5 plus years hands on administration of On-Prem security controls
- Programming skills (e.g., .Net, python, java, C#) - A strong plus
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Back to top