Alpha Technology Risk
- Boston, MA
What we are looking for:
A Technology Risk Engineer to support State Street Alpha in their efforts to comply with security policy and required controls.
Why this job is important to us:
The First Line of Defense Technology Risk Management Team is seeking a candidate to provide the day to day management and oversight of the IT Compliance program.
What you will be responsible for:
As part of the Technology Risk Team, you will have the opportunity to enhance the program strategy, framework and processes to improve our technology risk posture and maturity across the enterprise. The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide governance and ongoing support to the First Line of Defense (FLOD) across the IT Compliance Programs e.g. IT Service Management Lifecycle
- Support the business with end to end issues management reporting and analysis and ensure tasks are completed by deadlines based on issue life cycle
- Assist in the development of management dashboard reporting to track progress of key deliverables as well as monitoring of KRIs/KPIs.
- Assist with developing and executing technology risk controls assessment programs; test and evaluate the evidence of the controls and identify any significant control deficiencies, work with the appropriate Application Specialists/Owners to identify and assess proposed remediation steps to adhere to those controls and address other assessment findings where necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the First Line of Defense as well as with Audit and other ERM functions to integrate reviews, controls testing, or recommendations to enhance technology risk environment
- Partner with other leaders across the organization and champion the day-to-day operation, continuous improvement and governance of the lifecycle of IT Service Management
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
- Promote an inherent culture of compliance and risk excellence across all levels and functions within the organization
What we value:
- The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or related major
- Technical certifications preferred e.g. CISM, CRISC, CISSP
- 8+ years of relevant IT related internal audit, compliance, or risk management experience required
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of infrastructure management, change control processes, data resiliency, technology architecture and risk management
- Familiarity in Information Security Frameworks including the ISO 27000 series and NIST
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to effectively develop and manage relationships across core stakeholder groups
About State Street:
What we do: State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investments research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow: We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients.We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at www.StateStreet.com/careers
Back to top