We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Office Location: Corporate HQ in Bloomington, IL, OR State Farm Hubs: Richardson, TX; Dunwoody, GA; Phoenix AZ. Qualified candidates outside of the Hub locations may be considered for a 100% remote work arrangement.
Operating Model: Hybrid work environments, flexible work schedules (Design your start and end time)
Our Enterprise Technology Department is seeking an Experienced Engineer for Claims Analytic Data Management (CADM).
What You Will Do:
You will be assigned to one of the following teams based on your experience and hiring needs:
CADM Data Engineering Team - Software Engineer
- Seeking an experienced software developer with a strong DevOps mindset and willing to learn new technologies in AWS. The Data Engineering team works across the CADM suite to enable product teams and is responsible for the overall health of Claims analytical data in AWS.
- Seeking an experienced software developer to develop within AWS and support the Enterprise Claims History (ECH) API utilized by Personal Lines. Ideal candidates will have both a strong development background and an understanding of data/databases. Prior Claims data knowledge a plus!
We Are Looking for Candidates With:
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud development (Glue, Lamdba, S3, Redshift, Aurora)
- Strong software development background and knowledge of main programming languages (e.g., Java, Python)
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD concepts (GIT, CI/CD pipelines, Automation testing)
- Use of Terraform and experience with Infrastructure as Code
- AWS Certifications a plus
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn't want money, right?
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That's right, we trust you...
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.