Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
As an iOS engineer on our team you are someone who is passionate about shipping high quality, clean, and testable code. Since launching in 2015 our application has gained millions of users and have been awarded both a 2017 & 2018 Webby Award. We take great pride in our work creating high quality and intuitive products which work for everyone - not just the wealthy. We have an exciting product roadmap ahead of us but to execute on it, we need great people to build great products.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features and products for the Stash native iOS application using Swift
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- You are passionate about iteration. You will be integral in driving great features to customers at a rapid data driven pace.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team collaborating to build software based on data, an understanding of the business, and technical priorities
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or relevant industry experience)
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- A keen interest in testing best practices (TDD is a plus!)
- Experience or interest in working with a VIPER architecture
- Experience or interest in working with CoreData
- Passion for the latest in Swift software architecture and patterns
- An open mind with the ability to adopt a new style or solution at the drop of a hat
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience shipping a popular consumer application at scale
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
Equity In Stash Flexible Vacation
Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
401k Learning & Development Stipend
Commuter Benefits Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Employee Referral Bonuses Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
Thursday Happy Hours Catered Lunch on Fridays
Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
*No recruiters, please.
Back to top