Bilingual Site Account Manager
Description About US
Staples Business Advantage is the contract business to business division of Staples, working with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs with specialized pricing, dedicated account management, and a complete assortment of products and services at a low total delivered cost. In addition to a complete selection of office products, Staples Advantage offers: Business Interiors by Staples, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Facility Solutions, Staples Print Solutions and Staples Promotional Products.
To learn more about Staples Business Advantage visit us at: http://www.staplesadvantage.ca
As a Site Account Manager, you will be responsible for understanding why certain customer sites are not compliant to SBA programs, with an end goal to convert those customers to active purchasing customers. You will utilize selling skills to grow and expand our sales with our customers. Some travel may be required.
Key Job Responsibilities
Impact on Business
- Customer focused & engaging - Is thoughtful on how they approach each customer. Displays professional and friendly attributes and effective relationship building approach with customers.
- Selling skills - Seeks to uncover why a customer has not purchased or stopped buying, then uses selling skills to expand purchases.
- Communication - Effective phone presence. Ongoing dialogue with account managers, SAL's, as well as regional peers. Salesforce.com is up to date.
- Organization and time management - Has plan in place to achieve sales goals. Independently prioritizes work, keeps records up to date and completes work on time.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal support team to meet customers' ongoing & changing needs
- Support on new customer account implementations
- Utilize salesforce.com to track all account selling activities
- Team collaboration with all departments (including AM's, SAL's & LOB sellers) to understand customer solution opportunities.
- The potential for value added impact at all customer sites as well as to assist on program roll-outs and implementations
- Establish contacts within departmental support to provide solutions for customers' needs
- Contribute to customer sales, and conversion of non-compliant ship to locations.
- Sales growth of assigned accounts.
- Sales ramp and onboarding of new customers.
Qualifications Education/Experience Equivalent (minimum requirements)
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of business experience
- Experience and proven track record of managing programs, resolving customer support issues.
- Ability to function independently with minimal daily supervision
- PC Skills including Word, Excel, Access a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of product, product applications, pricing, competition, and sales objectives
- Business process impact knowledge
- Time and task management skills
- Bilingual - English/French
Staples is an equal opportunity employer and an accommodation will be provided during the hiring process if requested.
Back to top