Your Opportunity: Throughout the life cycle of capture, use, reuse, and discharge, our team optimizes every facet of a water system. Whether a project calls for planners, designers, construction managers, or facility operators, we have the right experts to provide creative, yet practical, water solutions.
Stantec has completed recent water and wastewater projects in the Charleston area, as well as other locations across the state, and we have great clients we're working with. This role will include building on those relationships. Our growing and versatile Charleston office includes over 40 professionals in various fields, ready to assist you as you grow our water/wastewater presence in South Carolina. Your local and regional support resources will be substantial, as this is the perfect opportunity for someone to leverage those resources to make a significant impact. Also, there is no doubt that you will enjoy the team atmosphere that's evident in our Charleston office.
Join our team as we create new ways to tap into water's vast potential. Your Duties:
- Continue to build Stantec's South Carolina water/wastewater presence by developing client relationships in South Carolina water and wastewater municipal markets to determine and win project opportunities.
- Lead the water/wastewater practice in South Carolina.
- Stantec has many subject matter experts who you can bring to your clients. Connecting client opportunities with our experts is essential.
- Lead detailed studies, modeling and design of municipal water and wastewater systems and related facilities.
- Prepare plans and specifications and other contract documents for water and wastewater facilities.
- Manage and supervise engineers and technical staff to ensure that the projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Meet with clients, municipal officials, public, and contractors to review project needs and coordinate field conditions.
- Manage project schedule and budget.
- Manage the process for obtaining approvals from various agencies.
- Write reports and design briefs to document analyses.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Must have a Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer in South Carolina is required.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience in engineering analysis and design of water distribution and wastewater collection facilities.
- A personality that will foster building business.
- Be able to manage design teams, with minimal supervision.
- Needs to have a clean and valid driver's license.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top