Water Treatment Client Services Manager
Our Water sector, which brings together many of the world's top engineers and scientists, sees water a bit differently-as a single holistic system rather than as unconnected networks divided by jurisdictional boundaries. We use this perspective to help communities tap into water's potential. Throughout the life cycle of capture, use, reuse, and discharge, our team optimizes every facet of a water system. Whether a project calls for planners, designers, construction managers, or facility operators, we have the right experts to provide creative, yet practical, water solutions. Through our cost-effective strategies, we're helping communities increase their water efficiency and protect their water resources for future generations. Join our team as we create new ways to tap into water's vast potential.
An opportunity exists within our Water sector for a Water Treatment-Client Services Manager to help our continued growth in Florida. The position will be based out of Florida.
Weare seeking a candidate with experience in professional practice, project management and business development in the Florida market.This position requires the ability to handle significant projects, client and government agency responsibility and effectiveness in working with a team.
- Overall coordination of multidiscipline proposal efforts and presentation support including: Organizing proposal kickoff meetings, proposal submission scheduling, sub-consultant coordination, and interfacing with the client for proposal requirements
- Participates in strategizing sessions and market planning
- Participates in lead tracking and statistic compilation to provide information and support to principals/group leaders
- Represents firm at conferences, focus groups, and industry meetings
- Assists in the development and preparation of budget items related to client services
- Lead business development pursuits including proposal preparation and participate in interviews
- Interact with clients and management regarding status of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Manage a team of design professionals and technicians
- Management of water treatment projects
- Apply and share experience/knowledge of treatment and water system conveyance facility design
- Research and understand issues related to water resources that impact individual projects
- Ensure that projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner
- Possess a Bachelors in Civil or Environmental Engineering. Masters preferred
- Be registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Florida, or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Have a minimum of 15 years of experience in management and design of water infrastructure projects.
- Strong background in proposal and presentation development and production
- Strong background in multi-media corporate marketing materials, research, and systems planning
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to manage large client-centered events
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 15
Discipline Water and Wastewater Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top